GWE Properties is Growing!
Updated: Aug 10, 2022
Estacar Companies is excited to support and accelerate our clients' growth in many different ways! Whether through supporting accounting, communications, leadership development or finding the right team members to join our amazing collaborative team, Estacar is the FORCE for our clients’ vision. GWE properties, an Estacar client, is now hiring an additional Tenant Service Coordinator.
Since 1899, the Gaut name has been the leader in the Amarillo commercial real estate market. A lot has changed over the past 120 years, but excellent customer service and integrity remain a top priority. Offering both brokerage and full-service property management services, the GWE team of dedicated professionals develops and implements effective strategies to meet our clients’ real estate needs.
Property management is much more than making sure a property runs smoothly. Our team members are trained to effectively operate our clients’ property as though it were their own; they are results-oriented and incentivized to think outside the box. Our seasoned professionals and their years of experience are what set us apart from our competition. Our broad range of services, including building operation management, construction management, and project management, coupled with our relationship-driven philosophy toward tenants, vendors, and contractors, allows us to consistently outperform the market. If you’re an enthusiastic and driven team player looking for an exceptional opportunity to work with the best, we encourage you to consider applying for this position.
Interested parties may find this posting on Indeed, or may email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Position: Tenant Services Coordinator, GWE Properties
Department: Property Management
Reports To: Director of Property Management
General Description: Provides general administration/accounting coordination support for the Real Estate Management Team. Assists with tenant and vendor customer service as well as support for GWE, Management, LLC
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Performs a variety of administrative tasks for assigned staff including but not limited to phone support, draft, preparation, and distribution of correspondence, expense reporting, calendar and scheduling, meeting coordination, filing and copying, etc.
· Maintains tenant, vendor and property files, including insurance certificates, lease abstracts, etc. in accordance with prescribed standards.
· Assists with organization and coordination of accounts payable and accounts receivable. Codes invoices for payment, inputs into accounting system and forwards invoices for approval and payment.
· Maintains building access system for each property and assigns/activates/deactivates fobs as needed.
· Utilizes Angus Anywhere to maintain/manage work orders, COIs and property inspections completed by the team.
· Coordinates tenant events and appreciation. Assists with publication and distribution of tenant bulletins.
· Assists with Kardin budget preparation by researching costs for supplies and services and obtaining bids as directed. Comply with bid process guidelines. Assists with the preparation of monthly and quarterly management reports.
· Assists with the preparation of Common Area Maintenance (CAM) dues, invoices and related correspondence.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence and memos and ask qualifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisors.
· Microsoft Office Suite
· Kardin Budgeting Software
· Angus Anywhere Work Order System
· Others as they are implemented
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $19.50 per hour