Estacar Companies is hiring!
Our office in Amarillo, Texas is looking for an accountant to join our team. Special consideration is given to applicants that have the required education to sit for the CPA exam or have passed all or part of the CPA exam.
At Estacar Companies, LLC our greatest asset is our staff. Together, we work to uphold our mission by providing a high-quality product to all clientele and building strong client relationships that support our client’s growth.
We hire and develop individuals who share our goals of client satisfaction and quality work. We look for people who can work well together and support our team efforts towards client satisfaction. In return, we strive to provide our staff with a variety of challenging work and a supportive learning environment in which to grow. We work individually with each person to develop their career and work assignments into what they desire.
Estacar Companies, LLC is located in downtown Amarillo, Texas. We provide a broad range of professional services such as finance and accounting advisory, marketing, technology, human resource, general business and management consulting. Our partners and employees specialize in several industries and technical areas.
Estacar Companies, LLC offers a competitive salary and benefit package with an array of advancement opportunities.
Estacar Companies, LLC seeks to fill the position of Advisory Officer. This position will include accounting and project management support in a fast-paced, consulting and professional services firm. Advancement opportunities are available for the right candidate.
The Advisory Officer will be tasked with executing the day to day assigned duties including bookkeeping and accounting, inventory, month-end reporting, compliance and reconciliation functions under the supervision and advisement of Advisory Executive and Lead Director. Additionally, the Advisory Officer will share responsibility for monitoring, trending and analyzing accounting functions.
· Being an integral team player on meeting monthly close and deadlines
· Balancing general ledger accounts
· Accounts payable and receivable
· Compliance with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
· HR support and payroll processing/analysis
· Performs and reports variance analyses including budget to actual and year over year
· Providing process improvement related to system transactions and workflow
· Supporting budget and forecasting activities
· Supporting special projects
· Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
· 2+ years’ experience in an Accounting function
· Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance preferred
· Superlative written and verbal communication skills
· Highly adaptable, detail-oriented and able to work autonomously
· Ability to problem-solve, prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Demonstrated reconciliation experience
Email your resume along with references and compensation history to firstname.lastname@example.org